Re: Cool stuff - including the real DVA - web updated

<auwinstonyang@my-deja.com> wrote in message
8qpe71$ji1$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8qpe71$ji1$1@nnrp1.deja.com...
> Once again I have updated Mactyrail

Obviously without any thought to interior decorating.. who chose tose colors
*puke*

> I've got the Real DVA (Not sure if it works yet, if not i'll fix it
> soon) :-|

Uhuh, of course you have, and when you stop your registration page leading
to .. your registration page, we will find what??
In fact the link that the button refers to is a 404 error, did you forget to
type the name of someone else webpage correctly?

> I've added more picturs

I'm sure David Johnson will be pleased that you have used his photos, the
credit is a nice touch, but I don't think you can have a credible gallery
when all the photos have a) been seen by everybody because Davids site is
popular and B) are Davids..

> I've added a news page

What, are you copying the posts from aus.rail now?

> I've modifed the search engine

good, do a search for "Copyright breach" and "plagerism"

> * Macintosh Emulation will come soon!

Spare us.. if I wanted a Mac, I would commit myself to an institution..

> +much more to come. visit
> http://www.geocities.com/mactyrail/

Not until you promise to provide a site that is yours, and not just a mix of
everyone elses hard work.

> Please email me at winston@firstlink.com.au to tell me what you think
> of the site so I can make a better site.
> Thanxs
> Winston Yang :-)
>

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.