Re: NSW North Shore Line

now there's a good use for the 300 or so standby buses!!!

that shouldn't really affect the image of Sydney...i mean an electrical
storm caused this, as if we can do anything about it.

shit happens, and anything that can go wrong will go wrong.

In article <39D09FC7.3BBA6FBB@rta.nsw.gov.au>,
  Adam Hayhurst <Adam_Hayhurst@rta.nsw.gov.au> wrote:
> -- At Approx 11pm the power between wynyard and Hornsby was cut after
> the electrical storm , buses to replace trains in both directions
until
> power is restored, unknown completion time .
>
> DISCLAIMER - Material and opinions contained within are
> solely those of the author and do not necessarily
> represent in whole or in part the position of the RTA

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.