Re: NSW - Is it time for one timetable?

ROBERT SCHROEDER <bobschroeder@optushome.com.au> writes:

>Perth has a 15 minute off peak service thus no timetable is required.
>Sydney should copy and provide a 15 minute off peak service to all
>stations on the network (that does not mean all stations trains, just
>15" service to all stations)

15 minutes?

That's not frequent enough to drop timetables. I would be very annoyed
at missing a train by a minute and having to wait a quarter of an hour
before the next one arrives.

I'd want about a frequency of around 3 minutes before I'd be prepared to
do without a timetable.

Paul.

--
"The growing use of e-mail, not to mention Web-page   | Paul Dwerryhouse
publishing, threatens to reverse the trend towards    |