Re: bonus for cityrail

"Peter K" <peterrk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
39cf63d3$0$26529$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39cf63d3$0$26529$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> > Simon Lane got a $20,000 bonus recently, I think Cityrail employees
> > should get one for working well during the Olympics. The $5.50p/h and
> > food is great but I reckon everyone should get a days pay or something
> > similar
>
> I'm an ORTA driver and I deserve a bonus for working well - 10% of nothing
> is still nothing - and I have to put up with bone heads who are being paid
> and paid their bonuses, yet can't make a decision.

I'm one of the 'bone heads' who works damm hard and most of the campaigning
we did paid off. I'm one of the ORTA paid staff who worked longer hours &
days than some lazy ORTA paid staff who still work regular hours - days
before the games.

As a volunteer, you get all the bonuses (free food and transport) and lots
of goodies (athletic ticket, pins, uniform) anyway, plus a big smile and
recognition at the end...what more do you want?

--
Danny Mok

*My comments stated is my
 own private view only.