CityRil Trains

With the Limpcs in Sydney somewhow IOC managed to bribe off the Weather gods
and the weather in Sydney has been nothing short of sensational. The only
downer is the air tight train cars that are in use. With the huge number of
people using the trains and crowding being quite common and the temp nudging
the high 20s the temp inthe train cars was at times unbearable.

i want to know who was the rocket scientist who decided to get rid off all
the windows that could be openened as well as blocking off the airvents in
the doors. If the air condition aint working (as is the case with most non
tangara trains) the carriages are literraly death boxes with paying
passengers not being able o help themselves. Either guarantee that the air
con will work or give the passengers the power to open windows -after all
most of us do it when we drive our cars, it aint hard.