[VIC] Victorian Railfan Web Site updated

I have added photos of GM10 and J105 with a ballast train near the
Moorabool viaduct, GM10 at Gheringhap, NR74 and NR8 with a down steel
near the Moorabool viaduct and 254, 265 and 270 with an ATN grain train
at McIntyre Loop. To view these images, go to the main page of my site
and follow the link under the "What's new at this site:" heading.

Note: All the images on my site are copyright and must not be used for
anything other than personal non-profit use without my permission.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au