Re: [OFF TOPIC] blood alcohol limit

speaking of 0.02, my new silver license (after my P expires) has an extra
condition that my legal limit remains at 0.02 until 23/10/2002. I've had
friends that got their silvers some time in May, but their license says
nothing about 0.02 BAC limit

anyone any explanation? i don't drink myself, so i'll be safe whether it's
zero BAC or 0.05 BAC that i'll have to stick with, but just want to know
why.

39ca0f17$0$26533$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39ca0f17$0$26533$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...