Re: [OFF TOPIC] blood alcohol limit

Hubert

It has been that way for sometime. I got my silver licence in November 1992
and it was the case then.

0.02 for professional drivers, L and P platers and for the first 3 years of
a silver licence for people under 25.

The licence usually doesn't say that but the Motor Traffic Handbook (which
you should have read when you got your learner's permit does.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

<39cadfa4$0$26539$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>...