Re: [NSW] Observations from a CityRail client (semi-long).

'Twas a dark and stormy night on Sun, 24 Sep 2000 06:07:30 GMT as David Bradshaw
<davidbradshaw@my-deja.com> took time out from the neverending quest to rid the
world of grues and wrote:

> * I like the plasma screens! Perhaps they could convey a little more
> information, such as the line-colour of the listed trains. This could
> be particularly helpful at stations such as Town Hall, where trains for
> different lines depart from the same platform (eg Plat 2).

I hate the new plasma screens.  They should bring back the old destination
boards and show DVDs on the plasma screens.  ;-)

Catchya

   http://www.ozemail.com.au/~kingpin1