[VIC] SG ballast near Gheringhap

Today's SG ballast train worked in the up direction from Gheringhap this
morning. I photographed the returning down empty Ballast on the
Gheringhap side of the Moorabool viaduct at 1519. The locos were GM10
(GNR livery) and J105 (NR livery). The consist was 13 VZMF ballast
hoppers. NR 76, NR 8 then passed us with a 45 wagon up steel at 1549.

Here is an image capture from my video:
http://www.ozemail.com.au/~ajmbrook/temp/gm10_j105.jpg

Note: This image is copyright and must not be used for anything other
than personal non-profit use without my permission.

--
- James Brook -

e-mail:
mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au