Re: Opening Ceremony MarkII

I went to the Olympic soccer at the 'G last night. Great seat in the Great
Southern Stand :-)
Crowd of about 93,000. Trains were a bit of a problem - took about half an
hour to get into Richmond station, but the trains cleared the crowds off the
platforms pretty quickly.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia