Re: More Cityrail Delays

"magilla gorilla" <choochoo72@mailcity.com> wrote in message
39BEBAF3.404B7106@mailcity.com">news:39BEBAF3.404B7106@mailcity.com...
> typical, this sort of thing makes staff look bad as they don't know what
is
> going on because no one told them. This happens all the time and this
railway
> will never be world class untill this sort of thing stops happening.

At Katoomba yesterday afternoon, I asked them what time the new timetable
would be starting - they said "midnight" - I pointed out that the timetables
are supposed to be starting from the "first train" which is the 0220 out of
Katoomba. They assured me the 0020 (the second last one in the timetable)
would be working.

I rock on up at 0005, and they tell me there are no trains until 0404 - I
tell them what happened, they checked with the signaller, he said he didn't
know, oops, something just appeared on the board, he wondered what it was,
the train arrived and they put a halt on plans to get me a cab.

Great planning.

Dave