Re: SYD-MEL $44 on Impulse

Very good at last we may be able to rid the system of the hateful SLUG,THE
OVERTIME etc...
The system could certainly use the paths that would be free as a consequence
of their cancellations.
The community could use the funds (CSO payments)that would become
available!!!!!
Steve

These heaps of garbage belong at SIMMS ,how pathetic even expecting people
to pay to ride on these heaps of shit.
<39bab364$0$26534$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>...