Re: [OT] Camera's & picture quality... WAS Re: My trip around the Circle - NSW

Can't wait to pick it up duty free for £120 (AU$300) he he he. Flying o/s to
get away from the olympics was a good idea me thinks. I shoulda picked a
country that gets warm tho... brrrrr

Skippy

39bec8bd$0$26532$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39bec8bd$0$26532$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...