My trip around the Circle - NSW

Last night before work (11/9), I went for a trip around the City Circle to
see what is happening.

Centrtal - Is looking very good. Increased staff numbers in place and some
crowd control barriers in place at the escalators near platform 12. I was
interested to see many people ignore the no entry signs. Ms DVA and Mr DVA
could both be heard on platform 16. The indicator and Mr DVA said the train
was going to Hornsby and when the train pulled up. Ms DVA said it was going
to Berowra.

Town Hall - Many staff running around reminding me of little munchkins on
acid. I saw little green men, bright orange men and women and more in big
CityRail rainjackets (I later found out that they are ROVERS, office staff
seconded to station duties). I was interested to see the different style of
blue and white signs with TOWN HALL written at the top and bottom of the
sign with interchange info in the middle. Barricades are in place to aid
crwd management. They staff will be tired by the end of the week at this

Wynyard, St James, Musuem - Not much happening.

Quay - Barriers for crowd management everywhere and hoarding preventing
spectating from platform 1 in place. The "tv advertisements" are best seen
here between the platforms compared to Town Hall. Staff situation similar to
Town Hall.

I hope to have some pics developed from this tomorrow.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com