[OT] Camera's & picture quality... WAS Re: My trip around the Circle - NSW

Hey guys,

This has now gone OT but what the hell. I'm waiting till I come home to get
a digi camera duty free (WOO HOO) & have seen a great Fujifilm 1 for £150
(around AU$375) can go up to 1280 * 1040 (I think can't remember screen size
now) but for the time being I have been using a Canon AE1 thats 2 years
older than me (which makes it 25 years old) & even tho they are not on
trains (some to come shortly) you can see the results on this page
http://www.geocities.com/dr_green_ae/picturepage.html

Skippy

PS: A little secret that if you are a serious photographer you would know.
If you use Fuji 35mm film for your pics take them to a Kodak developer &
vice versa. Dunno about Konica & the cheapo's

39bdbfa4.2367189@news.ozemail.com.au">news:39bdbfa4.2367189@news.ozemail.com.au...