Re: Cityrail Delays

There was a Points failure yesterday at Redfern around 08:30.

We were held at signals before Platform 3 and could see the train on
the platform being emptied. I thought it was a defective train.
Passengers got back on a few minutes later.

When our train arrived on the platform, the station staff decided that
we
were terminating and requested for all passengers to go to Platform 5
for
North Shore services. Just after everybody had gotten off the train, we
got the road and everybody came back over.

Also, a driver was telling me that there was a failed train at Town Hall
this afternoon. They managed to get it out after 20 mins apparently.

--
Anita Lukaszyk
neety@iprimus.com.au