Re: NSW - Keep Some of the OG TT?

Before the Cumberland line was built, Intercity services almost always
stopped at Granville and not at Westmead (there were some exceptions,
though) as it was the main interchange between the south and west lines. As
the Olympics timetable doesn't include the Cumberland line, Intercity trains
stop at Granville as an additional stop (also happens due to trackwork).

What is even more strange is intercity services stopping at Doonside when
the Australian 500 cc Motorcycle GP started at Eastern Creek (before it went
back to Mexico) for the first year or so until someone decided to use
Blacktown.

While speaking of Shagger's Ridge, I believe that it should not be the
interchange for Wonderland, the facilities are better at Blacktown.

Speaking on the Lithgow services, not every train needs to go to Lithgow or
even Mt Victoria.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com