Re: Olympic Dress Rehearsal

Yes I was at the Wednesday dress rehersal and I was rather impressed with
the services running back to Blacktown. They were running about 1-2 minutes
behind each other in 8 car sets and the guards/staff putting spectators on
the train did well too.

"Keith Blake" <blakex2@tpg.com.au> wrote in message
39bb40d5$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au">news:39bb40d5$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au...
> Only one real problem, the fireworks started some grass fires around the
> area.
>
> Thomas
>

> "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
> 39ba5127$0$26523$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39ba5127$0$26523$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> > The Olympic Opening Ceremony Dress Rehearsal Friday night appears to
have
> > gone off without a hitch. Didn't hear of any problems all night.
Hopefully