Re: Little Green Men Invade Sydney :)

One was doing a good job at Town Hall station on Friday morning mopping up
the coffee splills that the derros regularly drop in front of the milk bar
on the concourse.  I am surprised the assortment of derros and other fruit
cakes that hang around Town Hall are still there with the Olympics on.  Have
not seen Harris for ages though.
Cheers
Rod Gayford

39b9d86c@news.iprimus.com.au">news:39b9d86c@news.iprimus.com.au...