Re: Griffith/Canberra Xplorer and Ms DVA

Ms DVA's voice is too muffled even though it is slower. Hence it can't be heard
above the noise of a train. Goldman DVA was much better because it was sharper
(harsher?) which meant you could easily understand it above the rumble of
trains, especially in underground stations.

Glenn J-B <grjb@ihug.com.au> wrote in article
<8pfn0a$3g7$1@bugstomper.ihug.com.au>...