Re: Refurbished Comeng set, Melbourne [Vic.]

"Railvic" <railvic@primus.com.au> wrote in message
39CAA1FA.DA144F8@primus.com.au">news:39CAA1FA.DA144F8@primus.com.au...
> Roderick Smith wrote:
> > Of course, Connex doesn't want people to fall asleep while travelling
home for
> > over an hour late at night, but I would rather have seats with some
place to
> > rest my head.  The layout appears to be based on overseas practice where
> > journeys are much shorter than those made in Melbourne.
>
> Not quite sure the Connex service that you travelled on that was "over
> an hour late"?  Could you provide date and the service concerned,
> because I'm not aware of any since privatisation.  A little exaggeration
> perhaps?

I thought he meant he was talking about people who travel home late at
night, who travel for "over an hour" on the train, falling asleep.

Daniel

--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au