Re: FreightCorp sale is official.

T & J Jones <jonest@senet.com.au> wrote in message
39b9d460$1@kastagir.senet.com.au">news:39b9d460$1@kastagir.senet.com.au...
> > Does QR allow to buy Freight Corp????
> >
> > Cheers
> > James
> >

> Apparently the NSW government wants to sell FC to the same bidder as NR.
> Given that QR can't bid for NR I can't see how they could bid for FC.
Do'h!

NR would likely to fall into foreign hands, if that's the case, so would
FC.....

Cheers
James

ps: FA's CEO once said he have no plan to move the Head office of FA to
another state, if FA gets FC, Westrail and NR would he move the HQ to
elsewhere???  I'm not so sure if NR class, 90 class and 82 class looks good
with FA color......