Re: Connex's Entertrainment train [Vic]

I'd guess that an Alice Cooper pyro technical display is out of the
question...........unless of course a Hitachi (or dare I say it 4D) is
rostered for the service

The Amercian Marching Band is in Sydney for some unknown
reason.........probably some Melbourne pub based unknown acoustic 2-3 piece
band playing cover versions.

I wonder what is happening on the Friday night in September they missed?

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com

<39b89cf5$0$26520$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au>...