Standardisation[Vic]

Heard on a radio news service at approx 1 or 2 pm  that state gov was
funding a standardisation program of the country rail network. Did anyone
else hear this?.

Also  I think I read in Newsrail or some other publication (read in a
newsagents) a few months ago that V/Line Passenger was getting some new
DMU's. I think there was an artists impression next to the article of a
train that looked a bit like an explorer,it was going through a forest. Is
this true, I cant really remember any details?

--
Ben Smith

Melbourne Victoria