Re: [NSW}goodbye Station Staff

Chris wrote:

> Are these cleaners employed thru a labour hire agency at below
> award conditions? I'm supprised they haven't out-sourced all
> station staff postitions.

Why not ask them. I am sure that they would be more than happy to tell
you their award conditions if they were approached in a friendly
manner.

Likewise the hundreds of security guards. I understand that their
award is about $10 per hour 24 hours per day 7 days per week ... no
penalty rates (maybe if they do more than a set number of hours there
may be penalty rates ... not sure about that part of it), and many
have these security positions as a second job.