Re: Bus navigators wanted in Sydney

I called ORTA on Saturday (I was involved with the ceremony on Friday)
around noon, give or take, and they stated all volunteer navigator
positions were already filled! Apparently filled very quickly.

Regards,
David A L Bradshaw.

In article <4f0w5.50635$c5.141526@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>,
  "Paul Nicholson" <nicholsonfamily@bigpond.com> wrote:
> Reports on television news in Melbourne tonight that 500 "navigators"
were
> wanted, immediately, to "guide" the out of town bus drivers through
the
> streets of Sydney. Most of the television footage showed Sydney and
New
> South Wales private buses but there was a shot of a Dyson  (Melbourne
> vehicle) on one of the special Olympic routes.
> I understand the bus "gen" enthusiasts are out "en masse" recording
details
> of the special bus workings; any special Olympic bus sites?
>
> Paul Nicholson
>
> ICQ 46644092
> Melbourne

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/