Re: Opening Ceremony transport [now OT]

G'Day Russ,

> Overall, a great ceremony, great crowd, and a great, efficient and
organised
> transport system.

I am glad you liked the ceremony. I was a member of the crew for the
Eternity segment, and would say that, at least for this segment, it was
better seen at the Stadium rather than on TV. I wasn't particularly
impressed by Ch7's coverage, particularly as they missed a large number
of important formations/highlights (eg school-of-fish in Deep Sea
Dreaming, and beginning of lead tap and jazz in Eternity). The sound
was also distance, lacking bass and tinny. However, some segments
apparently were better seen on TV, such as Fire.

Overall a great performance by the cast and fellow crew.

David.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.