Re: 6:40pm To Springwood

Services under normal circumstances from the City to Springwood as well as
the Mental Coast via North Shore as supposed to run with G sets. Often, a G
set will run with a T set or 2 T sets (no G sets). Before the G sets, K sets
operated these Mental Coasst services.

Note that I said under normal cirumstances (ie NOT the Olympic timetable)

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com