Re: NR derailment near Dungog

Sightings this afternoon:

Double NR class light engine at the Mindaribba passing loop.

XPT at Maitland to be turned back. Great Lakes coaches in the Maitland
Station parking area to transfer passengers.

Local passenger services seem to be somewhat in disarray.

ABC Radio Newcastle news is attributing the accident correctly to an NRC
train, and is suggesting that the clearing of the wagons and reinstatement
of the line will take at least 36 hours.

Graham Smith

39b48887$0$26519$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39b48887$0$26519$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...