Re: $550m to speed up Vic rail services

Bugger the DoI, their site is not set out for easy download of
documents, so I have provided copies of what is provided on the DoI site
at:

http://www.railpage.org.au/vicsig/projects/fast-trains

The FastRailLinks.pdf is the 10 page glossy.

Then the full Report:
Indroduction.pdf
parts1-4.pdf
5-RailServices.pdf
6-EngineeringIssues.pdf
Parts7-8.pdf
PartsA-B.pdf

It is exactly the same as what is available in hard copy from the DoI.
(via Information Victoria, so either ring them and they will send one to
you or drop into their Bookshop at 256 Collins St, Melbourne).

> BTW, you'll need a Java capable browser to download the files. Instead
> of just putting simple hyperlinks on the page, they have this stupid
> Java applet that looks like it was written by a 1st year student. It
> just threw a NullPointerException! :-)
>
> > I'm not sure If you're aware of this, but the feasibility studies are
> > online in PDF format on the DOI web site. If you go to the news section
> > of my site, there is a direct link. This is a bit easier than trying to
> > navigate through their pages :-)
>
> --
> - James Brook -

> e-mail:
> mailto:ajmbrook@ozemail.com.au
> Victorian Railfan Web Site:
> http://www.railpage.org.au/vr/

C.

WEB   : www railpage org au / vicsig
EMAIL : cmgord at alphalink dot com dot au
ICQ   : three two nine eight nine four five zero

Go join VRN : www egroups com / subscribe / vicrail-news