Re: [Qld] Bundy's Last Great Adventure - Mossman Finale

In article <39b63c65@grissom>,
  "canetram59" <canetram59@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Bundy No.5 worked around the northern branches of the Mossman Mill
system
> today. This was made easier as it was a maintenance day at the mill
and
> there were no other locos out on the system.
> Tomorrow, Thursday, is the last day of filming. No.5 will travel down
> Port Douglas and then return to Mossman Mill.
> Regards
> David Mewes

There's a Bundy Fowler called "Bundy" that operates the Bally Hooley
service at Port Douglas from time to time (there were a few photos in
the latest Light Railways).  That could be an interesting meeting for
the film-makers to capture.

By the way, thanx for the updates over the past few weeks; I look
forward to seeing the film.

Cheers... James

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.