Re: S trucks? How old r they? WAS: Re: what is in the 's' truck at 3801 ltd?

I have a photo of S9144 (well that's what is painted on the side)
which is on display at Ariah Park. It is there marking the fact that
that was the place that the first trial shipment of bulk grain. I
don't have a site to post it to, but could scan it and make it
available to someone to post it to a site if interested.