Re: Aussie railfan mags (was: Remember When - 'Western Endeavour')

In article <auNt5.346691$t91.3957363@news4.giganews.com>,
  "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> "Railway Rasputin3" <jamesccj@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> 39b78a44$0$26536$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39b78a44$0$26536$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...
> > >Personally, I think Newsrail is
> > > the worst magazine in Australia for content. It's good for photos,
but
> > > not much else.
> > ever read <Transit Australia>??  or Pacific Railway? or <Track and
> Signal>??
>
> Transit Australia is good value, what I have read in it (in the areas
which
> I know about) they are reasonably accurate (note, this is only a
commentary
> on the areas which I know about - they may well have been inaccurate
inm
> other areas). Track and Signal on the other hand is nothing more than
> glorified catalogue.
>
> Dave
A little bit too expensive for the amount of information and photos in
it. Plus the information usually comes a month later then Railway
Digest, you would have read it from RD already.

--
Cheers

RR3

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/