Re: [webpage ad] OLYMPIC TRAIN TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE

I have watched gates at busy stations and MOST people [99%+] know what that
big arrow means. The problem with gates that accept multiple tickets is
that:

1) They are very expensive
2) They are un-necessary
3) There are already a lot of the current gates, and replacement at this
current time will result in people putting the tickets in the older machines
the wrong way.

Remember when they showed the gates at the Easter Show :)