Re: Will Mobilenet ever cover Melbourne's underground rail network?

On Tue, 05 Sep 2000 23:58:46 GMT, "Ivan Smith" <ivsmith11@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>Fantastic. I'm impressed by this *private* addition to the NSW Rail System.
>
>The only downer about the whole experience is the high cost of travel to and
>from stations on this line.

For traveling to/from the airport stations it's reasonable - $10
compared to the cost of a cab, or parking if you're being picked up,
is nothing. Cheaper and more convenient.

>It's also too easy to jump the barriers at the Sydney Domestic Station as
>well. I nearly did it when I arrived back from Brisbane, except that I was
>greeted by a lovely lady in State Rail garb who showed me how to use the
>ticketing system, and even carried a bag for me. Excellent.

I'd rather save myself the $100 fine, thanks :)