Re: Olympics journalists sample the joys of Sydney's train network

must we all have to put up with you two behaving like idiots and not be
able to settle some minor dispute like civilised people????

please show some maturity. i feel there's a complete lacking of it.

In article <E_4t5.339766$t91.3811371@news4.giganews.com>,
  "Dave Proctor" <daproc@spambait.ozemail.com.au> wrote:
> "Tezza" <tezza2000@dingoblue.net.au> wrote in message
> 39b4d99f$0$26533$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au">news:39b4d99f$0$26533$7f31c96c@news01.syd.optusnet.com.au...

clari.sports.olympic

> > > You have not been noted for your intellectual qualities in the
past,
> > Tezza.
> > > I was just taking precautions.
> >
> > Aw, now I gotta put shit on you again, ya dumb bastard.
>
> Awwwww, must you?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.