Re: More Cityrail Delays

Yes, the buses are free - just think of this example. Purchase a single
ticket from Parramatta to Berals, when you exit at Lidcombe, the gate
retains your ticket.

Also consider that Berala (and probably Regent's Park) are not selling
tickets either from the TVM or the booking office so it is not possible
to be in possession of a ticket. The stairs are blocked with one of
those expanding barriers to prevent access to the platform, TVM and the
CityRail staff except when they are out shopping.

You are possibly confusing this with the 'normal' bus replacements due
to track work etc. where tickets are required (although they rarely seem
to be checked).