Re: (OT Melb) Re: Connex site runs slow

Hi Railvic

I think I might have been a little vague in what I was saying. According to
Victrip there are no services from Hurstbridge to Collingwood until 6:33pm
if you do a search from 7am for all day. I know (even though I live in
Sydney) that you would need to change at Clifton Hill, but what about the
uneducated? They would see that there were no trains and may not travel.

The whole idea of timetable information is provide that - reliable
information. Try taking a look at the CityRail (complete with blurred
logo!). They are presented line by line, so you are able to follow the path
of ALL trains on one line. Slighty more sensible that VicTrip!

Regards,

Glenn

39C31FCE.D734C8A3@primus.com.au">news:39C31FCE.D734C8A3@primus.com.au...