Re: NSW - Oh no! New Logo on Website

My interpretation is that the new logo means its a bit uncertain exactly which
track your train will be travelling on!

I think honesty in marketing is a welcome new trend.  Lets have more of it.

Australia'a biggest mobile phone network could call itself Te st a  M bilen t,
News limited could rename their 'national' newspaper 'The Sydneysider',
The IOC could rename their website from olympics.org to olympics.com,
Channel 7 could market themselves as Australia's Second rating TV network.

there's a lot of potential here - well done Cityrail.