Re: Ex Newington Arms depot ng line

How does this 2 ft line fit in with public transport? It doesn't go anywhere
. It would be cheaper  and quicker using buses or a tractor train (how fast
can a battery electric locomotive travel?). I suspect this proposal to
convert it to passenger operation is all public relations bullshit.

Chris
yI%v5.29$NC3.827@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net">news:yI%v5.29$NC3.827@nsw.nnrp.telstra.net...