Re: ONE NET USERS

tony bailey wrote:

> It is interesting that One.Net seem to be joining the school of "Say nothing
> in the hope that the problem will go ahead" - in the long term this cam be a
> public relations disaster of a high order.
>
> I too was ups et about the lack of response from One.Net when queried about
> this problem and offer thanks to the original poster!

Hi. I received a reply from the hotline. Basically the official position is "We
are aware of the problem. We are working on it. We will fix it asap, but we
can't tell you when that will be, but it should be soon." You can also ring
onenet tech support of course.

What you need to realize though, is that these posts are going nowhere except
onto the onenet server! If you doubt that check the email addresses of all the
posters, and then check deja.com. You won't see your posts on the any of these
newsgroups.

I hope they fix this problem soon, as it's not very good to have a problem like
this that has persisted for so long, and a bit of a PR disaster as you said.

It's unfortunate as well because Onetel/Onenet in my opinion has done their best
to bring the Australian public a quality low cost phone and internet service .

--
rgds,

Pete.
-----