Re: ONE NET USERS

It is interesting that One.Net seem to be joining the school of "Say nothing
in the hope that the problem will go ahead" - in the long term this cam be a
public relations disaster of a high order.

I too was ups et about the lack of response from One.Net when queried about
this problem and offer thanks to the original poster!