one net problems

If your a One net user who cant read new newsgroup messages,
Then its time to complain without being told the problems your
end,because there are too many people having the same problem.

Ok well i have setup a notice board for people to have their say on and
contact other members about this and future problems at
http://www.InsideTheWeb.com/mbs.cgi/mb1213102
If this affecting some other smaller ISP's too it may not solve our
problems to change companies But hopefully we wont have to find out.
But the board is also for contacting other members over future problems.

Im going to get as many people as possible and give one net hell.
So anyone with problems go sign it and if you want updates let me know
by emailing me at raiders2000@one.net.au
thanks Kim