Re: [QLD] Re: Smooth Ride

Better ride depends in part on whether or not you're one of the 300+ people
that would get a seat on an 8 car Tangara but would be left standing on a 6
car EMU (or SMU).  Tangaras could be better but it's a case of horses for
courses - Tangaras better suit Sydney's needs as do EMUs Brizzie's.

As for suburban car ride in NSW I always find the Tulloch trailers are best
(firm and smooth with no flat spots please) but only since 7000 series
single deck motor cars ceased active service.

Chris

8tjk7m$7rc$1@nnrp1.deja.com">news:8tjk7m$7rc$1@nnrp1.deja.com...