Re: New Zig Zag track construction

You've hit the nail on the head.

My understanding is that the line can only go as far as Clarence Colliery
Road due to funding constraints at present.  Advice is being sought by ZZR
on how best to deal with the road crossing problem.  Whether a grade
separated or level crossing is used significant works
(embankment/cutting/bridge) will be required.

Chris

39FD8B6A.25A70BA0@cia.com.au">news:39FD8B6A.25A70BA0@cia.com.au...