Re: [Melb] Hawksburn fatality

"Ben" <smithb@alphalink.com.au> wrote in message
39fdb30a@news.alphalink.com.au">news:39fdb30a@news.alphalink.com.au...

> "Daniel Bowen" <dbowen@custard.REMOVE.net.au> wrote in message
> W43L5.3773$Tq6.40245@news-server.bigpond.net.au">news:W43L5.3773$Tq6.40245@news-server.bigpond.net.au...
> > I thought it was odd that in the Sunday Age report, a Hillside Trains
> > spokeswoman was the one who talked about it to the reporter.
> >
> > (The story does not appear to be on their web site)
> >
> Try Bayside Trains, it happened at Hawksburn station which is on the
> Frankston/Pakenham/Cranbourne lines.

Yes I know that, I live on the Frankston line. The story in the Sunday Age
quoted a Hillside Trains spokeswoman - Kate somebody, who I have seen quoted
before in reference to Hillside. Maybe Hillside and Bayside share media
duties on weekends or something?

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia