Re: [NSW] Tangara problems

|Ah youth!!
|
|For those of us who started riding to school in cold and draughty Bradfield
|cars, Tangaras are positively sybaritic! In my experience I have found them
|relatively quiet, comfortable and smooth.

Unfortunately (in some respects, fortunately in others), I didn't have to
ride the train to school. When I started to ride on trains by myself (around
the age of 16, believe it or not - I'm now 26), single deckers were on the
way out (1990) but I enjoyed some trips to Sydney (which seemed so far away)
prior with family. Some of the distances I see school kids travelling on the
train now are unbelievable (but that is another topic entirely) and I hate
to think what the next generation of adult commuters are going to be like
based on today's school kids.

--
Eric
www.erk.au.com