Re: [NSW] Road Knowledge For Dummies Part 3

Carr still has two and a half years of his term to serve, two more budgets
to deliver with the possibility of lots of capital works including the new
Parramatta-Chatswood link and main-line upgrades, time to put in place any
reforms that McInerney recommends from Glenbrook, along with any other new
policies that may come up.

The Libs are still in disarray, and if O'Farrell and Hartcher are the best
of the potential leaders they have available, then I can't see them
overcoming Carr's record lead.

Graham Smith

8FDB70BC5gunzelT333@139.130.239.94">news:8FDB70BC5gunzelT333@139.130.239.94...