Re: [NSW] Road Knowledge For Dummies Part 3

Graham Smith <dysonsmith@idx.com.au> wrote in article
<39fa221d@news1.idx.com.au>:

>Hubert,
>Unless the Libs can come up with someone more appealing than Fatty
>O'Barrell and the almost-invisible Chris Hartcher as potential leaders,
>then I can't see a change of government before 2007 at the earliest. The
>only problem then will be sufficient sets - let's wait and see what the
>post-Olympics budgets look like.

Wouldn't say that. You just have to look at Victoria. A) The libs know how
to market themselves. B) Anything is possible. Jeff Who?? had a very good
chance of winning last years election, but Jeff Bracks did instead. With
the current "issues" surrounding Cityrail, I'm sure that's left a really
unimpressionable mark on the Carr gov't. Then again, I don't really keep up
with NSW politics, so are there any other issues that could see Carr kicked
out by a backlash of voters at the next election?

M.

--
(To email me just remove ".spam" off my email address).

Whip me, Beat me, just don't Windows ME